RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
The products offered on this website are available for delivery in Mainland Portugal and Islands, and internationally in accordance with our Returns and Exchanges Policy. All product orders are subject to product availability. If any product is not available within the delivery period defined in the delivery and transport conditions, after placing your order, you will be contacted by email or by telephone by one of our operators. At that time, you will be presented with the possibility to cancel the order, with the respective refund, or the option of a later delivery as soon as we are able to satisfy it.
We reserve the right to remove any products from this website at any time, or modify any material or content on it. Although we always do everything possible to process all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances that force us to refuse to process an order after sending confirmation of the order, and we reserve the right to do so at any time. We are not responsible for any withdrawals of any products from this website or modifications of any material or content, by us or by third parties, or for the non-processing of an order, even if we have already sent the Order Confirmation. Whenever this happens, your order will be canceled with the respective refund.
Regarding delivery costs, these are not reflected in the price of the product, being added to your order, when applicable.
Orders will only be sent after confirmation of stock and payment on the website and delivery of orders will be made to the address indicated by the User.
Longlife is committed to delivering the ordered items as soon as possible.
DELIVERY CONDITIONS AND SHIPPING FEES
Up to 48 hours
Portugal - Islands
Up to 10 working days
Up to 5 working days
However, it should be noted that there may be delays for various reasons beyond our control, attributable to third parties or for reasons of force majeure and beyond our control, so Longlife cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss caused by such acts or occurrences. The same happens whenever there is taxation of products or occurrence of unforeseen circumstances, in the delivery area, so also in these cases Longlife cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss caused.
Product risks become the customer's responsibility from the moment of delivery. The customer will assume ownership of the products at the time of delivery, so customer must check the same upon receipt by the carrier.
Longlife allows products to be returned within 14 days of purchase under the terms of Decreto-Lei n.º. 24/2014.
For exchanges or returns, the customer is requested to contact Longlife through the email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number or the accompanying document, taking into account the conditions described below in the following topics:
- a) In order to return the order, the product must be in perfect condition, and in the packaging that Longlife used for transportation, accessories or promotional offers included, and accompanied by proof of purchase or invoice;
- b) Longlife assumes responsibility for manufacturing defects in the product (s) purchased, with the customer communicating this circumstance within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the product and returning the product (s) in the packaging that Longlife used for transportation;
- c) Once the goods are received at our facilities and after validation of the condition of the goods in conformity by the Longlife specialized team, the product will be exchanged or returned without any cost to the customer, or if the customer wishes to proceed the amount will be refunded according to the payment method made by the customer, or another solution previously agreed with the customer.
- d) The return of erroneous shipments will be admitted, Longlife being responsible for shipping and collection costs whenever the customer communicates this circumstance within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the product.
- e) For return instructions, contact email@example.com.
- f) Longlife will only accept items that are in their original packaging and that have not been used.
All purchases made on the Longlife website are subject to Portuguese law. Any conflict or divergence in the interpretation of the General Sales Conditions will be submitted to the competent Portuguese Court.
Any dispute arising from the contracts will be settled by the Judicial Court of the District of Santarém, with express waiver of any other.
Longlife is not an adherent member of the Consumer Arbitral Tribunal, so it will analyze, caustically, the option for this type of alternative dispute resolution.
These General Sales Conditions can be changed without prior notice, and must therefore be consulted before placing any order.